The Quarterly Conversation · Issue 29, Fall 2012
|Design: Rhys Tranter. Photograph: Sigri d Estrada|
Articles and reviews:
- Dan Visel, 'Solving (and Not Solving) The Conversions
- Ed Park, 'Hymns to Misunderstanding: Harry Mathew's First Three Novels'
- Jeremy M. Davies , 'Tch, Tch: notes on Cigarettes'
- A. D. Jameson, 'I Read it for the Plot: The Narrative Artistry of Harry Mathews' Cigarettes
- Laird Hunt, 'My Life in CIA, a series of overlapping interactions'
- John Beer, 'Short Disclaimers. Extravagant Tableclothes: Harry Mathews, Poet'
- Daniel Levin Becker, 'My words aren't stones to harm you but fences to make you not harm me: On the peculiar generosity of Selected Declarations of Dependence'